• County: Nevada
• Gross Acres: 446.99
• Purchase Price: $6,000,000
• Land Use: Vineyards, Open Land
- 217.4 +/- vineyard acres, 14.9 +/- open land acres, 214.69 +/- ancillary acres
- Property is located in the Penn Valley area, the Sierra Foothills AVA, and in CA Grape Pricing District 10
- Varietals include: Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot, Tempranillo, Barbera, Pinot Gris, Sangiovese, Semillon, Viogner, Primitivo, Muscat Blanc, Orange Muscat
- 2017 harvest yielded approximately 957.56 +/- tons (4.40 tons per acre)
- 2017 grape pricing ranged from $800 - $1,700 per ton
- Entire 2018 crop currently uncommitted (estimated 1,076 +/- tons)
- Irrigation water is supplied via surface deliveries from the Nevada Irrigation District. Current and historical irrigation water costs are approximately $50 per acre (excluding pumping costs).
- The Property was appraised by a local agricultural lender in February of 2016 for $6,300,000
- Purchase Price & Terms: $6,000,000, plus cultural expense reimbursement to the close of escrow.
- Buyer’s Property tours, Letters of Intent/Offers, and due diligence inspections shall be directed exclusively through The Mendrin Group
Property tours are “by appointment only”. All communications, requests for information, due diligence and submission of Offers shall be directed exclusively through The Mendrin Group.